Monday, March 10, 2008

The Stata is away! (Hooray!)

I've had my codeine refresh... playing around in my stats. Hmm it's too late to hit the pharm on the way home. Doh! Now it will be Fernando's turn to trek down the hill tomorrow.

My prof still hasn't replied, re. setting up a meeting to talk about the critique I got on my paper. What the hell does the "cluster" option in Stata do?? Help!

I enjoy playing in my stats, but it takes so long, I will JUST DIE of happiness if the Eyal-computer option works out. I can sit in bed and Stata away! Weeee!

Sigh. Alright. Better hit the road.

The dreaded "Stats Stare"

(Not dissimilar to the 1000 Yard Stare)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why can't this guy just lend you the program so you can download it on your own computer?

By the way, I'm beginning to see the value in unplugging from the internet for a week. I'm now in my Spring Break, and procrastinating way too much. The Winter semester is just not my best...

Anonymous said...

So, should I be reminding Eyal about this computer thing? Is possible he has forgotten, because he is also sick now. everyone is sick! Not me yet, I have the strange immunity (my father would say it's because I'm biracial, and have the super-strong mixed genes. He is very proud of these uber genes. Apparently, they also give me especially soft skin). But I'm counting on it. I bet I get it soon, too.

shayna

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia