Monday, March 10, 2008

Noooooooooooo!

Fernando's been home for almost 2 weeks, and I thought--well with all his coughing, if I haven't gotten sick by now, it's not going to happen...

Noooooooooooooooo!

I was congested the other day - now I have a sore throat, which he says is the first stage - and I might be getting feverish cause I'm having the whole "must put on 5 layers to get warm" "now boiling hot, must remove all flannels and put on spring pajamas."

It's 4 weeks til my deadline. I CAN'T get sick. I woke up at 7 this morning (engaged in the above pajama fever dance) and felt awful, just no energy. But after falling asleep again, I feel better now - just a cracking good headache, and still the sore throat.

Noooooooooooooooo! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just don't take Zicam or any other natural/homeopathic zinc product that you stick in your nose with a swab. It's been known to diminish the sense of taste and smell in people who've used it... Otherwise, lots of vitamin C and.... oooh, I heard the flu shot this year was only good for about 40% of the flus that cropped up. So, good luck with everything! Jeez, I feel sorta like Debbie Downer from Saturday Night Live.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia