Friday, April 29, 2011

Haley did it again

Sister-in-law visiting yesterday. Said to Haley: "I thought you were supposed to be the mean one!"

Haley: "Meh heh heh hehhhhh."

They never see her favorite game, cause I don't let her get this way around guests. By the way, the number 1 rule of all cat training is: Human hands aren't toys.

If I stop playing too soon, she prowls and meowls and then nips at my arm or my toes, whichever is closer.



























Ease out with an ear rub.

2 comments:

Skye said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous cat, and gorgeous cat-mama. Fun game --- I used to play something similar with my kitty on occasion. Looks like your kitty doesn't actually savage you; neither did mine. They just like hand-monsters.

definitely fun kitty time.

London Mabel said...

She thanks you. I get scratches, but it's cause she rarely lets me cut her nails--she isn't really unsheathing them.

Hand-monster :-) I like it!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia