Friday, January 21, 2011

Return to Meowee East: My Tiger Daughters

Who has time to worry about Tiger Mothers when you have Tiger Daughters?

Minion takes on her nemesis.

Minion continues to drive Haley nuts. The water bottle only semi works. It'll keep Minion off Haley for a couple hours, but only if I can squirt her really good.

Tonight I kept hearing SQWAK! -- the sound of Minion really jumping on Haley, getting her about the neck or something. So I got hold of Minion... which isn't easy, cause she runs and hides... which is part of the fun, I'm sure. (She's all "squeeeek!" when I catch her, but she's in SUCH a hyper mood, and tries to attach me too, I'm sure she's enjoying herself.) I took her to the tub, and turned the cold water tap on over her head.

I thought... this would be worse than the water bottle, right?

Not 2 seconds later. SQWAK!!

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia