Wednesday, January 19, 2011

heady head head

So my new pill definitely makes me nauseous. Not a lot, and it starts about an hour or so after I take it, which is when I go to bed. So maybe if I take the pill later I'll be asleep when it starts. It's not really bad nausea, but a little bit harder to fall asleep.

I'm very nausea prone as it is. Another reason I'd hate to get pregnant--I'd be nauseous for nine months, for sure.

Don't know how soon this will stop, because in two weeks I up the dose, and in two weeks after that. Oh poo! But I didn't have a headache today, even though I'm due for my period. I still couldn't wear my glasses or over-the-head headphones, but it's something.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia