Friday, December 10, 2010

Looo looo looooooo

Ohhh budget-making. Yuck!

Don't get me wrong--I like making spreadsheets and such. But if I spend a few years figuring out what we spent last year, figuring out categories, budgets for this year etc., and then don't use the information right away... when I return to my sheets a couple months later I have to comb through and figure out how I calculated it all. I guess I just make them too complicated, because I like lots of detail.

Mehhh. So when I know I need to return to my budget sheet, I procrastinate. Like I'm doing right now.

I went to the health food store for more winter vegan supplies today. It must be the Prairie girl in me, stocking up for the long winter. (Then again, real Prairie girls probably don't mind a 10 minute walk to the store in -15 Celcius.) My ice box is filled with vegan cheese and Tofurkey sandwich slices. But they didn't have soy nog this year! Can you believe that? It was the main reason I went. But to be safe I bought silk tofu in case I have to make my own.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia