Saturday, December 18, 2010

Housework Peace

Bit by bit my apartment is getting back in order. Today I vacuumed out and reorganized the front hall closet and the broom closet, and then tidied up the living room so I can finally put up the Christmas tree. Ahhh... my brain feels soothed.

Minion's just discovered the new basket I put all the cat toys into. She looks intrigued: "What are ALL my toys doing here?" She's testing out one of her straws. Now she's crawled back into the safety of her tunnel, to contemplate this new change to the universe.

The other day Fernando opened the balcony door. Haley ran up, took a long hard look at the inches of snow, then said: "Now what'd you go and do that for? Ruined a perfectly good balcony."

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia