Saturday, November 27, 2010

You treat me like a child and THAT's why I can't come.

Sorry that blog title has nothing to do with this post, other than it's spoken by Sarah Jessica Parker's character in State & Main, and I just watched a movie with her in it.


Tonight I watched The Family Stone on tv (for some reason the trailer below cuts off, but you get the point.) It was much better than I expected. Everyone ends up with someone at the end, which I like. :-)  (Okay everyone but the child.)


A couple days ago Fernando and I rewatched Arsenic and Old Lace--about a couple of sweet old ladies murdering people. It's on youtube.


I've been in a movie mood lately, but that's all I can remember. I need to start tracking what I watch...

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia