Saturday, November 6, 2010

Some sickness, no nan

I've now had this cold since October 26th. Not much, but a bit of nose blowing, and the sore throat still comes and goes. So I've decided it must have been an infection, rather than a simple head cold. When Fernando went to the doctor, with what seemed to be the same affliction, he was given antibiotics. That would also explain why I felt so physically drained.

I still haven't started Nanowrimoing. I've got to read a page or two of Rennison and Wodehouse, to get inspired about first person and diary writing. It's not something I normally do!

After watching that Cactus movie, I then watched Revenge of the Nerds, and then Blue Streak. Nerds is always enjoyable, and Blue Streak was surprisingly good (about a robber pretending to be a cop).

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia