Friday, October 22, 2010

Look at that!

Three days since the Connie Willis came out, and it is not in my hands. I wrote to them yesterday and they've sent away to another supplier for it. Huff!

In the meantime I finished the Austen-inspired mystery, and I'm reading a Jane Langton (the author who's out of print and I bought all her books online second hand), as well as Shakes' Julius Caesar. I should get back to Les Trois Mousquetaires while I WAIT for CONNIE.

I bought two more books for my kobo today--one of the only teen authors who I like enough to buy all her books.

I should go to bed because I'm getting up so eeearly tomorrow to have lunch with a couple old work-buddies. But it was a stressful work day, so I'm still netfrolicking. At one point I told my boss: "Oh by the way, CoworkerX and I are quitting today. This is your 5 hour notice."

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia