Friday, September 17, 2010

news news news

I went over to Reuters to read a story my mum sent, and there's all kinds of good entertainment news!

* Oprah chose another Johnathan Franzen book to recommend--she apparently wrote him a note first, asking his permission to talk about the book on her show. He agreed, so I guess he grew up a little in the intervening years since The Corrections.

* George Micheal is spending time in jail! Driving while cannabisized.

* Borat's going to play Freddie Mercury in a biopic. Good choice methinks.

* Joaquin Phoenix's silliness a couple years ago on Letterman was, as many guessed, a hoax. I'll have to catch the corresponding mockumentary sometime.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia