Thursday, September 23, 2010

New York's full of gay people, just FYI

Hey my cable's not down yet!

I decided this fall to not bother trying to resist Survivor, and I don't regret. Still so good. [There's an episode 2 spoiler now.] I'm watching the second episode, the part where one of the tribes has to gather and vote someone out. There's one guy who earlier showed himself to be sexist and the cliché of a redneck, and now... he's outed himself as severely homophobic! Don't ever remember seeing that on this show!

They were having all this arguing and wrangling, and then out of the BLUE he turns and asks another player: "Are you gay?"
[shocked expressions on all faces]
Accused Guy: I bet I've had more beautiful girlfriends than you.
Redneck: You have not!
[bicker bicker]
Accused: I'd like to see you try to work your magic in New York.
Redneck: New York's full of a bunch of gay people, ya.
Host: New York is full of gay people?
Redneck: They got a lot of them, Jeff, more than they do in Louisiana.
Dumb Blonde Guy Who's In Redneck's Alliance: Be quiet dude! We're all on the same team for the next 2-3 weeks!!

Wow. Vair vair entertaining. I love that Accused Guy not only brings up that he dates women, but that they're beautiful. Like... if you've had a lot of plain women, you just might be a little further along the spectrum towards gay. Alright, good to know.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia