Saturday, September 4, 2010

more random info about my trip

Here's my upcoming trip!

From Montreal to Toronto...
...to Stratford, to Toronto, to Niagara-on-the-Lake, to Toronto...

...to Victoria (my dad suggested I fly in there if I want a Victoria trip, and he'll fetch me there)...

...from Victoria to Nanaimo, to Richmond!

Ending up at my leetle hotel on the park.


Where there's an Irish pub across the street. (Not that I drink, but fries are good at pubs!)

And zipping over to my mother's. That's my brother in the Google Street View outside my mum's house. He saw the truck coming, grabbed Sassy the dog, and headed back out to pose!

In other news... I found two other stores that sell fancier bentos.


Murata (15 E. Broadway)


Utsuwa-No-Yakata (Aberdeen mall, same as Daiso)


3 comments:

ladada said...

Looks like fun! Looking forward to seeing you again! We misssss you misssy.

Simone said...

I TOTALY get the excitment of vacation planning!

221 sleeps until my cruise!

London Mabel said...

Even though I go to the same place every year, I always like to have a specific shopping quest or something. Makes it excitin'!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia