Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mabel's VeganEats post renovations

I've been playing a lot of Cafe World this past month. I wanted to earn enough money to expand my cafe to the limit, and then decorate. (It's all about the redecorating.) I just finally was able to afford the last of my glass tables, so I'm pretty much done. Not that I won't come back and decorate some more--I've got $20 virtual cash burning in my virtual pocket--but it's time for a break. (Unless Fernando lets me redecorate his cafe... meh heh heh. I already go in and change his avatar's outfit when he's not looking.)

Here's my cafe:

Here are the three mini themes in Mabel's VeganEats:

And here are two of my favourite things. When you fire a waiter, you get to see Pouting Guy. He's so cute. If firing people was really this cute, it would be a dangerously tempting activity.

And here's my favourite visitor. There's a pretty good racial mix in the people generated by the program, but Happy Guy is my favourite. Cause he's just... so happy.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia