Friday, September 3, 2010

je t'attends je t'attends je t'attends

I'm waiting for Gilby to choose from some play options I sent him. He chose Evita and Peter Pan as two options, playing at Stratford, but we can't see them both AND An Ideal Husband. So I sent him 5 different other possible combos of Ideal, Evita or Pan, and something else.

But I'm waiting waiting waiting. What, does this guy have a high powered career and a love life and active friend life plus sports and games and such that he can't get back to me?? Oh wait. He does. Fine fine fine. I'll be that girl, waiting by the phone Friday night, wondering which two other plays she's going to see.

However I bought the tickets to Ideal Husband tonight, so I at least don't get bad seats for that one.

...Time to find a vacation countdown clock. And then go to bed.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia