Friday, August 6, 2010

Return to Meowee East: Calm

So today I continued to let the kitty out and feed the girls together, then let her roam around for awhile, and then put her away again. I just took her out again about an hour ago, the girls had their supper, and now Haley's sitting in one of her favourite spots (the exercise bike) and Minion's off frolicking or watching out the window or something. I haven't heard a peep out of them, hiss-wise.


A Few Hours Later: I went to check on Minion--she was kneading her blanky, so I picked her up and she sucked on my ear for a bit (making me feel like I'm in a Little Britain skit.)


Haley is still tolerating the baby, though the baby never frikking stops moving! Our first game together is that I steal whichever toy she's carrying, and she tries to get it back, and I throw it.

She also likes to leap on Haley. Halzebub actually enjoys being chased, so eventually this may become acceptable. Perhaps that's what she programmed into the little Frankenstein in the first place.

1 comment:

ladada said...

yaaaaayyy! Good start.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia