Saturday, August 28, 2010

pack me some lunch!

I'll be going out west to see the folks in September, so I can go look for some new bento boxes! I hope they have a different selection than last year. I didn't use my bentos, like, every day this year; but lately I've been getting better about bringing food to work, so I want a new one! The ones the Daiso store carries are cheap.

Look at all these various cute ones from online stores. You can see how collecting bento boxes could eeeaaasily become a habit.










3 comments:

ladada said...

Well except for the fact that most of these are not very "macho" it almost makes me with I had to pack a lunch each day ... Wait a minute ... when I go to the airport to work/play with my airplane I oftan take a lunch ... hmmm... mind you once I get my new motorhome to use for this, will it change my lunch-taking habits? Will I just take the ingredients and whip myself up a three-course gormet lunch on the stove? NOT LIKELY! ;-)

Do they have macho, airplane-themed versions?

ladada said...

p.s. I haven't developed a lisp ... with should be wish in that last post!

London Mabel said...

I haven't seen an airplane one, but I've seen argyle!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia