Saturday, August 21, 2010

Banish not Minion!

i've been feeling sort of restless this weekend, without knowing why. thoughts of getting back to my story kept coming and going, and now i suspect that's the source.

someone needs to tell minion that writers need two hands to type. unless they're going to write like this--no-caps-obnoxiously. and slowly.

"slurp slurp slurp"

Alright, I've banished her to the cat bed at the end of the couch:

"Banish not Minion. Banish Minion, and banish all the world!"
(4 months old, and already well-versed in Shakespeare. Definitely my child.)

Other latest pics:

"I know I left an ear here somewhere..."

"But I'll settle for a finger. Nom nom nom..."

Listening to my mp3 player and reading my book!

The dark mistress almost always has the high ground these days.

4 comments:

dirtyduck said...

loved all the cute pictures!! i need to find some of your books! what author name should i look under?

Simone said...

That cat is TOO MUCH!

London Mabel said...

Alas I am not published. I'll be sure to scream it hysterically from the rooftops should such a day ever come!

:-)

dirtyduck said...

lol oh ok,ill just enjoy your posts for now:)

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia