Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beer chug! go! go! go!

Now I'm reading a long article about longtime music guru Rick Rubin. At what point does one stop researching and start writing? I used to have this problem when I wrote papers too, because research is so interesting. But at some point I just have to make plot and character decisions and get going. Meow!

Oh, and an interesting Freakonomics quorum on the future of music. I haven't finished reading that.

And I still didn't finish the one I was reading yesterday at this time. Better focus on the reading tomorrow and get these done. Beeeeeeer chuuuuug!

In other news, did I ever play Sia's "The Girl You Lost to Cocaine" for you?

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia