Sunday, April 25, 2010

wish me luck

I'm online to figure out my bus for tomorrow... 8:30 AM blood-drawing appointment. Disgusting. But I'm feeling kind of sleepy so I'm going to attempt the rarely attempted Midnight Bedtime.

gasp!!

[crowd buzzes with excitement and worry]

Let me add that my new Kobo eReader won't be out until the end of this week, so I won't have it for my appointment. Pooey! I want something that's easy to hold when laying prostrate, having the lifeblood sucked from my unresponsive vein. Me-nowz.

2 comments:

BrotherPaul said...

You need to date a vampire.

Maybe you'll write a vampire novel one day about a woman with a blood disorder who convinces her husband to be 'turned' so he can suck her blood and keep her healthy...

gmc said...

The Blood series by Mabel.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia