Saturday, April 3, 2010

I iz wooooorn out!

I had a full night's sleep last night, got up at 1 PM, lay on the couch and watched TV until I kept nodding off. But then I made myself go sit in the yard and read for an hour to enjoy the unseasonable 24 degree temperature. Went back inside, lay on the couch watching a documentary on Earl Jones, and kept drifting off again. So I went back to bed and slept for five hours.

I've had chest congestion for almost a month now, ever since getting a simple head cold a few weeks ago. But maybe I've caught another bug on top of that, cause I have a sore throat and the congestion's worse. I have this pitiful little Zoolander cough, but just because I can't take full breaths.

Now I'm watching Dynasty with the cats, and I have energy for nothin' else.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Do you have asthma?

I often have this problem... I've also been chest congested for the past month too (because Spring has started here, and the pollen is really bad). I find the constant tightness really tiring. But anyway, I do have asthma, and when it's really bad, I frequently learn that I have bronchitis in addition.

If you've never had a doctor look into this, it might be worthwhile. I was diagnosed as an adult, btw, and told that adult onset respiratory problems are becoming more and more common because of pollution.

Kristin said...

P.S. Wow, out in the yard? Amazing... I must have truly been there during the winter from hell. That's almost as warm as it's been here for the past week.

London Mabel said...

Not typical weather. It was shorts weather.

Well I guess I've got some sort of Respiratory Vulnerability. But it doesn't happen every year (Eg. with the seasons.)

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia