Monday, March 15, 2010

Well I don't LURV Apple, but I do like it quite a lot!


I just filled in a survey for the Apple Genius Bar, and it turns out that cleaning the screen and the computer is part of the service. Cause they asked if it was done! Nice touch, I must say. I definitely recommend anyone to use this service if you have one near you. The repairs were also done quickly, and the customer service was very professional. A really different experience than bringing it into a mac dealer service shop.

3 comments:

ladada said...

I saw this in action at the huge cool Mac store in downtown San Francisco. Neat concept - glad they did a good job for your macky.

Kristin said...

How old was your computer? Was the service included because it's still under warranty?

I'm still putting off going. I've heard it's really expensive.

London Mabel said...

I'm not under warranty, and I paid for the servicing and the parts needed. I only meant that part of the basic service is that they clean your computer.

When you go they give you an estimate, so you'll know whether to go with the fix or not.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia