Monday, February 1, 2010

I've been enjoying Kool and the Gang lately (Get your back up off the wall! Dance! Come on!)

And I didn't even know how kool their videos were til I made this post!

Misled--awesome video because:
1. Good moral message (stay away from white girls)
2. Old Indiana gets the beats for stealing other country's treasures
3. Kool's gang dances, even when they're just getting out of a car


Song: "Fresh"
Someone in this band had to be a sci fi geek.
I read recently that the going-sans-trousers (à la Lady Gaga) came from the 80s (Solid Gold) and they're right! We didn't even wear bottoms at balls in the 80s. Way to get the Prince to notice you.


The other videos kinda pale after that. But still great songs to make sophisticated mamas wanna get their backs up off the wall and dance.

Victory


Ladies Night


Get Down On It

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia