Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm queery for queries!

I've been slowly putting together and sending out queries this evening, in between bits of cooking, bathing the cat, reading Connie, listening to music, and internetsing.

I've sent out three. Want to do about... 8. Then if they're all rejected I should take a look at my query letter before continuing with the next batch. Or so someone somewhere in something I read suggested.

"If you start me up--if you start me up I'll never stop!"

And once that's done I'll be set free to follow Henry V with a clear conscience. Weee!

I'm using Query Tracker, a free web site for keeping track of who and when you've queried. Nice site.

1 comment:

BrotherPaul said...

Query Tracker? Man, they really do have everything out there on the interwebs...

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia