Friday, January 22, 2010

"Your body... your body... is a port-a-potty."

Fernando and I used to love Chappelle's Show but it's not on tv right now. So Fernando bought me season 2 on DVD and I'm so glad. Soooo funny. I'll have to go pick up season 1.

One of the funniest series of skits is Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories. They're real stories told by Eddie Murphy's brother, and acted out by Chappelle. SO funny. And apparently he really did used to say: I'm Rick James bitch!



In season 1 he made a joke about the R Kelly peeing-sex story. Fernando and I used to sing this when Nombly would spray around the house... we imagined he was singing this song:

Here's what he says about R Kelly's reaction: "R. Kelly was pissed. No punchline to that. Nigga was pissed. He was all, "How could you go and make a video about peeing on someone?" Nigga, how could YOU go making a video about peeing on somebody?"

1 comment:

Sock Monkey Mr T said...

I'm Sock Monkey Mr T, Bitch!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia