Sunday, December 13, 2009

better entertainment than Colleen

I'm reading The Girls of Riyadh--a sort of Sex and the City, but with 20 year old Saudi women. I didn't get into it the first time I tried it last year, but now I'm really enjoying it.

I haven't had a chance to watch my sweathogs yet! Fernando is home after spending 4 weeks helping his sister with her kids while she had a third. Yikes! So we were chatting away when I got home from work.



Fave Songs of the Moment:

I asked a musicky guy at work last week: What should I be listening to right now? His reply was this guy, Mamer. It's beeeooootiiiful. (Play his myspace songs while you're browsing the nets!)


I resisted this new Norah Jones single, but now it's been playing at work and it's so cool I had to cave.

1 comment:

ladada said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMddLh2ZdC8

Mr. Kotter joke - funny guy...

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia