Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yay! A new Wyclef album!

With Cyndi Lauper no less.


Perhaps the strength I need to get through nanowrimo!

Nano has been a disaster so far. Work is definitely winning the battle against Energy For My Personal Life this month. I actually went to bed by 2 AM the last two nights cause I was sooo sleeeepy even before my sleep pill. And the headaches have been bad.

But I'm back to my old self tonight. It's almost 6 AM and I have to make myself go to bed. Yay! A good sign! We'll see how the weekend goes...

2 comments:

ladada said...

The expression, "Burning the candle at both ends," comes to mind.

Do you actually have enough time for all this along with nutrition, exercise, and so on?

Be well! Sleep deeep.

Anonymous said...

you are NUTS!!

But I still love you :)

Simone XOX

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia