Friday, November 6, 2009

The internets: for obscure factoids

This is what the internet is really for.

When I was in grade 7 and "I'm So Excited" came out (Pointer Sisters) I could have sworn there was a shot where you could see June's vagina as she gets out of the bathtub. But I never saw it again, and so wondered all these years if I was crazy.

Apparently I'm not the only one who wondered, and very little googling brought up the video in it's pre-edited form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DcNPFWhbk

2 comments:

BrotherPaul said...

Nope. Obviously just your pre-teen imagination...

; )

Anonymous said...

uuuuuhhh pretty unmistakable, but the wearingsunglassesinthetub scene is pretty funny!!!

Simone

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia