Friday, November 27, 2009

I forgot to show you the wedding alligator cake


So... the story is getting there. The guy who runs nano sent out an email saying that at this point nano divides into three groups. The people who wrote their daily requirement all month and are finishing up now. The people who are too far behind and have pulled the plug. And the "comeback kids" who are in the 20 30 000 range and will be posting at the last minute. That's where he's at, and that's always where I am. Previous years I wasn't quite THIS behind, not that I recall. But it'll happen... despite the fact that the next few days at work will be ridiculously busy... I will Gloria Gaynor survive.


1 comment:

BrotherPaul said...

And that's the camp I found my self in, back when I did it, too.

I'm rooting fer ya - GO! GO! GO! GO!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia