Sunday, November 29, 2009

Death by nano and Christmas retail

Hmm just realized I only have tonight and Sunday night to finish the remaining 10 000 words. How veddy interesting. Meanwhile I have a million things to do for work. I've take ONE home with me, and am allowing a small amount of time for it. But it's 2 AM so I'd better get to it. It really is coming down to ...

Job vs Writing

Meanwhile I ate the last of the old pita bread I found in the freezer. I've finished the soy milk, but still lots of rice milk. Realized I had icing sugar so I could make one dessert--shortbread cookies. But now the margarine is gone so I can't make anything else.

But there's pasta, 2 tomatoes, canned beans, lemon juice, and spices left. I think I can make it.

1 comment:

ladada said...

I imagine they'll find you expired from starvation, your cold dead fingers clutching the keyboard with your index finger poised over the return key with the 50,000th word complete!! yayyy!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia