Sunday, October 4, 2009

meuuuuuuuh

I'm actually getting tired of tv (on the net or on the tube.) But I don't have the energy for anything else. Meuuuuuuuuh. I called in sick for work tomorrow, cause I want my energy back before I dive back into my week.

I can't even remember all things I watched today. ...Some Dr Phil, a Morse episode I think, the beginning of Dawn of the Dead, clips of Chris Lilley stuff on youtube, part of The Notebook, the Starsky and Hutch movie (not very funny), and now I'm watching Entourage from Surfthechannel. Behhhhh.

I don't even want to go to bed because last night I had creepy dreams. I don't know what happened in them, only that they felt disturbing. I think it was cause my body was in pain, and it was translating to my dreams. I was uncomfortable. And woke up feeling that way. And felt that way all day.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia