Saturday, September 5, 2009

more from the shitmydadsays twitter

  1. “You touched that god damned biscuit. Bullshit, I saw you touch it….I don’t give a shit about your evidence, this isn’t a court of law."
  2. "It's just a fucking june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?"
  3. "What are you listening to?...I know who Hall & Oates are god dammit. It's the mustache guy and the gay man."
  4. "I just did an hour on the gym machine. I'm sweaty and I have to shit. Where's my fannypack, this workout is over."
  5. to my bro-"Your baby dropped his binky. The binky is on the table. THE BINKY IS ON THE TABLE. BINKY ON TABLE. PICK.UP.THE.BINKY. Thank you."

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia