Tuesday, August 4, 2009

s'more house pictures

Some more pictures from Nanaimo homes.

This is from a home my dad sent me (well he sent me the link, not the house.) It has a big finished basement, and a workshop, etc. Really nice. And I liked the weird lookin' bathroom.

In other homes... I liked these kitchens.
I like that there's room for an island...


I like the big windows on this one, and the wide open space.
Now I could really dance around while cooking!

And yellow kitschy cupboards.
Though I do NOT like the countertop.
And it needs, like, a black and white checkered floor.

I'm not fussy about exteriors, but I like the exterior of this home.
Eez a little weird.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia