Thursday, July 23, 2009

House of the Day... or week... or, well nevermind that.


Here's the cutest house listing I saw tonight. It's above $300 000, which the mortgage calc says would be $1894 a month, which if of course before EVERY other cost. So... not in my price range unless F or I have better paying jobs.

It's on Bush street... which isn't a great address, I admit, despite it's dirty undertone.
But it's by the hospital and college and city.

It's the windows that caught my eye. Ooooh! I suppose in
Quebec the cold air would be an issue, but not in Nanaimo.

These cupboards look alright. A good amount of them, and check out the big counter.
Plus lots of light. And the kinds of floors/counters that don't show dirt!


This bathroom is very much my taste, actually.

The basement.

1 comment:

BrotherPaul said...

Sweet.

Maybe we can get it for you cheap in some kind of real estate scam!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia