Friday, March 27, 2009

A commercial break


I try to make a lot of my home cleaners these days, but when I buy them I try to buy either Method or Attitude products (depending which store I'm in.) President's Choice type brands have put out green cleaners now, but they still test on animals--whereas these companies don't.

Plus Attitude is a Quebec company (started by a couple young dudes), and the pricing is relatively low, AND you can find them in more mainstream stores (unlike the older companies that have been around for a long time, but are hard to find outside a health food store.)

And now with cuter than ever packaging!

So... I promotes. Here's the list of where they sell.

Look--they even have cute little messages on the site, like... "You don't have to disinfect everything you fools!"

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia