Sunday, January 18, 2009

tha dudes

Three young guys live above us. Well that was my guess anyway, cause a 5.5 apt is too big for two dudes--and this evening Fernando got to know one of them, so we know there's 3. I like having Dudes living above us, instead of people beating on their kids. (Well the last couple didn't beat their kids... they just ran the washing machine out of the kitchen sink about 1 hour after I asked them not to, because the pipes were frozen and the water backing into my apartment. But anyway. I digress.)

They have a cat. I hear him scrambling around sometimes. Fernando discovered that the cat's name is: Waffles McGee the Doombringer. He went upstairs to tell them something, and ended up talking with one of them for two hours.

F. also discovered the source of the loud BANG! I hear once a week. The other two guys do Kung Fu, so sometimes they throw each other around. lol I'd always thought: What the--are they dropping a desk once a week? No, just each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though it is more intriguing to think that they are dropping a desk once a week...

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia