Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A peek at the Gilby Paper Dolls I made.



He boxes and loves Muhammad Ali, so there's a boxing outfit (modeled off a robe he wore in a picture.)

And he loves Star Trek and Picard, so he has a captain suit.

He once sang Javert's "Stars" song from Les Miserables (he loves musicals) so I made a Javert suit.

He identifies with the Gail Wynand character in The Fountainhead, so I made Gail Wynand with Ayn Rand on his arm

And a Roman senator, because he's all about the Rome stuff.

Oh, and an old school work outfit, from when we met.

And for Star Wars, I thought a Lando outfit would be more original than a Jedi. Gilby and I love to say: "We've got to give him more time!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! HA!!!

BRILLIANT!!!

jamie said...

that is freakin' HIGH-larious. awesome!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia