Friday, October 31, 2008

printy printy printy

The reason I increased my work by one shift was cause I needed a few purchase-ahjs... and now the spending begins. I stocked up on winter shirts and work clothes/shoes a couple weeks ago. I still have to make the winter coat trek, but first I need a printer. My old printer doesn't work right anymore and I need it to print CVs for job applications, and query letters etc. for my book.

I'm excited that all the cheap printers these days include scanners. Sharing photos is so much easier with the nets, but my old pics are still sitting around in boxes, being looked at by no one but the dust mites. (And they don't really care.)

...Back to my online shopping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I one of those purchases?

Or two?!

Or THREE??!!

YAY!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia