Tuesday, August 5, 2008

a sleepy ghostbuster

Picked up a head cold this week, but it's my weekend so no big deal. I stayed in bed reading comics, then napped, then made some food (chick pea salad, eggplant Parmesan, and zucchini bread), and spent the rest of the evening palooking around on the internet while Fernando simultaneously watched Ghostbusters, Serenity, and Stargate.

The one nice thing about head colds is I don't get headaches at the same time. Maybe my mouth hangs open all night and I don't clench my teeth--who knows.

Anyway... time to roll off to bed. Must...get...off...couch.... Must...resist...checking...new iTunes releases...go...to...bed...fool...!

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia