Saturday, May 24, 2008

From Left to Right (if I can remember which is which)

I woke up today experiencing... ennui.

It took an hour or two to realize that I know This Ennui. I have seen it before. It's the way I've always gotten since teen years, when I need to write fiction. It usually comes hand in hand with watching movies (just watched Broken Flowers and High School Musical.) I'm already seeing my non-fiction reading slowing down, as my brain shifts from one half to the other. ;-)

So after doing some cooking (I try to make a big slow cooker pot full of something before my work days) I decided to catch up on my writing blogs. I'm still plotting Henry V, and it's far from the writing stage; but the real thing I need to do is write up a few synopsi (of varying lengths) for my last novel, and give it one last edit while I'm at it.

So prequel to that, I'm finishing up the research I started last summer on potential agents, and what they want in the way of query letters and synopsism. Most of the writing blogs I've RSSd are from agents, and you get all the in-between-the-lines advice you don't get from the books.

BUT. That doesn't mean I don't have time for QUIZZES!!













Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 13(13)
Right Brain Dominance: 11(11)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz





What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia