Friday, April 18, 2008

Overheard at McGill

You know you're too busy when you even stop reading Overheard at McGill! Time to catch up...


Girl: Stop calling women objects or tools! Women are NOT tools!
Guy: Of course they aren’t tools. Tools are useful.
- McGill Arena


International student: I got in a car accident on my way to the airport.
Oblivious science student: OMG that’s crazy, I just don’t know how anyone manages to drive in Africa with no roads.
- Burnside Basement


Student: Mcgill is the pimp, and we’re its overworked hoes.
- Trottier
(Editor’s Note: This is untrue. Due to recent events, we now understand that the T.A.s are, in fact, the overworked hoes.)


Student: There are two things I hate this much: One is this program… The other is your mom.
- Trottier


Student on cell phone: Hey, do you want to come see a play with me tonight? Ya? It’s the “Taming of the Shrew,” it’s based on that movie: “Ten Things I Hate About You!”
- Arts Building West Wing


Engineer 1:Valentines is coming up. What should i get my girlfriend?
(long pause)
Engineer 2: Does she like Star Wars?
- engineering common room


AND MY FAVOURITE...


Girl: Would you have sex with your mom for a million dollars?
Boy: I’d have sex with my mom just to get laid.
- New Rez Cafe



No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia