Thursday, March 13, 2008

oh la looo looo

I'm gonna walk over to the walk-in clinic this morning, and line up with all the old ladies who get out of bed at 5 AM. Yesterday I couldn't fall asleep until 7 AM, and I don't feel anymore tired today, so might as well take advantage to jump the line.

Loo loo loo. Installing stata, and hoping it's gonna work. Restart computer loo loo loo. I'm not as used to installing stuff on PCs.

I wonder when the mall opens, where the walkin in located. How early could I go? I don't want to stand around outside. At least I have my new ipod, and I'll bring a good book (as opposed to the boring ones I try to read when in school.)

Loo loo loo. Laaaaaa la la la. There must be something I could watch on youtube right now.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia