Friday, February 1, 2008

Oh school, how do I hate thee

I'm so mad about being in school by now, I've almost become homicidal. I've just become Resentful. Oh well, experience has taught me that it will fly by, just as the last 4.5 years have. Sigh. At least now that conferences have started my school plate is fuller, which will help put the boot to my butt. Definitely proof super positive that my metabolism wasn't meant to get a PhD. Blech! I keep dreaming of my next story, and coming up with new plot bits.

Today I'm feelin' alright though. I got all showered and dressed and took the bus down to the 211 and then said--what the! I'm canceling my conferences! So I'm back home. Going to change into dry pajamas and make hot chocolate and grade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go, terri! You skip your conferences. You work too hard! Now that I have no job, it just seems like everyone works too damn hard!! We all deserve a break, and a trip to disneyland!

London Mabel said...

Oh just to be clear though... I canceled because of the snow storm!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia