Tuesday, November 20, 2007

La Dolly

Someone's finally posted a bunch of songs from Dolly Parton's last album. It was a cover album, of songs from the 60s and 70s. I love bluegrass, so I'm pretty happy to hear stuff bluegrassized--done well, of course, by La Dolly.

So here is:
1.Twelfth of Never - Dolly and Keith Urban
(He's the best duet partner I've heard her with, since Kenny. Wow.)

2. If I Were a Carpenter - Dolly and Joe Nichols

3. Both Sides Now - Dolly with Judy Collins and Rhonda Vincent

4. Where Do the Children Play - Cat Stevens plays guitar, but I also posted his original version which I had never heard. Yikes, that man's pretty electrifying to watch!


***






No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia