Tuesday, April 12, 2011

hubby tracking update

It's 6:50 PM - still no sign of him. His plan landed at 5 PM.

lol

When you're married to Fernando Ferblantier, you don't worry when your husband goes AWOL. You just assume he's either:

(a) wandering the airport shopping

(b) has run into an immigrant who needs help with something and is showing them around Montreal

(c) met someone interesting on the plane and went to have dinner with them and talk for hours

(d) curled up in exhaustion on his bags and went to sleep.

Or all of the above.

Well, I had time to do groceries--they had Daiya cheese with today due date, for $1 per bag! I scooped up all four, put 3 in the freezer, kept one for supper. Nachos! But I'd better find something to eat in the meantime. Though I'm de-hair-greased, leg-shaved, perfumed, and festively dressed, none of it will matter when Fernando makes an appearance if I'm a total bitch.



I also bought flowers. He loves to receive flowers. (Okay Minion, leave some for Daddy, yes?)

Fernando arrived as I was writing this. Minion thought it was a visitor and ran away! And then, as he was coming in, the neighbor's smoke alarm went off so Haley ran and hid too! Some homecoming. We had to get out the Snappytoms so he could bond with his cats.

Tsk. Kids.

4 comments:

Aluwings said...

Life is an adventure!

dirtyduck said...

second Aluwings:) glad he is home. i love the title, husband tracking, they should make an app for that:)

Aluwings said...

Cellphone GPS tracking apps?

London Mabel said...

I'd always be watching the app, fascinated. "WHAT is he doing now??"

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia