Saturday, November 13, 2010

plans plans plans

Okay I still haven't written. The Husband got up, and I started planning our outing for today. The weather's been pleasant lately, it looks nice out, I'm well rested and in the mood to get out. Here's the plan...

- head towards downtown
Stop 1 - Fernando gets off for dentist appointment
- London Mabel continues downtown
Stop 2 - Metro DVD for London Mabel
- London picks out something wonderful
- Fernando meets her there, or at the food court by the cinema
Stop 3 - Megamind movie
Stop 4 - Chuchai for supper - it's one of those fake-meat-Thai-food places. I've been to a similar one in Vancouver, but never the one in Montreal.

It's all very exciting.

1 comment:

aladad said...

And I love you too, random citizen.

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia