Thursday, September 16, 2010

Que read moi?


I chose Juliet by Anne Fortier as my Other Vacation Book. (But I'll probably sneak a physical book along too! Just in case my ereader explodes or something.)

It's supposed to be a mystery-romance-lightly-humorous-partly-historical sort of thing. Sounds right up my Light Books Alley. And what's really fun is that I used to not buy books in hard cover, but with ebooks... only $10. (Swiss Girl: It takes place in Siena, in case you need your next audio book when you return.)

It's all very exciting. In other news, a coworker asked me today if I'm going to do Nanowrimo. Hmm. It's tempting. It's just so durned fun to knuckle down for a month and write write write. We'll see.

1 comment:

ladada said...

Too bad you don't live nearby... I'd offer Harvey the RV for your writing chalet for the month ;-) ...

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1672216857/

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia