Friday, September 24, 2010

"Pahhhck meeee"




I'm not in the mood to pack. I haven't had that First Day of Vacation 12 Hour Sleep yet, so I'm not feeling very energetic. But I don't want to go to bed too late either, because I don't want to fall asleep during Evita, or get a cold or something. Sigh. So I should get off my caboose and PACK. Sigh.

I am Le Sigh.

Maybe if I could pack here in the living room, with some TV. Not very practical, though.

Mowwwz mowwwz mowwwz.

In other news, I got my sick-kitty earrings. I'm going to bring them with me.
Oh, and Haley also finally admitted to poisoning Minion. She wasn't trying to kill her, she just wanted a break from the whole running around, jumping on her back, stealing mother's lap, stealing her food, acting like top cat routine.

No comments:

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia