Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mabel's VeganEats

I decided it was time to upgrade my decor. Fernando started me off with the cheap decor, cause he had to, but now there was enough money for a little pizzaz. You can see the old paint and flooring still in the kitchen. It was too expensive to change all the tables and chairs, so I picked wall colours and flooring to match the tables. And then I created a VIP lounge where I put some more expensive furniture. Maybe eventually I put a different style in each section of the cafe.

There's a lot of weird lookin' people eating at my cafe, but it's vegan food so I guess that's to be expected.

3 comments:

ladada said...

Another one bytes! the dust... lost into the world of cyber cafe games. Don't eat too many 'chips!' ha ha..

ladada said...

For the longest time I was seeing the title of this blog as Mabel's VeganAnts. And I was looking at the picture trying to see if all your characters were little animated ants ... better get my eyes checked!! ha ha...

London Mabel said...

The brain loves to make shortcuts, and can be stubborn about it!

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia