Sunday, December 6, 2009

lovely


This is a beautiful blog. This artist reads "missed connections" ads in the paper, and then illustrates some of them. Absolutely lovely. You should pay a visit.

Monday, November 23, 2009
-m4w
You were wearing a green dress with white buttons. We made eye contact at least three times on the 6 train this morning. All of a sudden you gave a little smile, and looked down at your lap, as though at some secret joke. You never looked up again and I had to get off at Bleeker. I wish I could have seen inside your beautiful head.

1 comment:

BrotherPaul said...

Or maybe I could call the cops and have you arrested, you jerk.

"Thursday, August 27, 2009
sorry your bike got stolen. its beautiful. when some guy offered it to me for 40 bucks, i didnt even think twice. i was drunk, missing my bike and figured if not me, someone else would buy it anyways. also, my bike got stolen last week. who knows, maybe you bought it for 40 bucks from some guy on the street. so if you see me riding it, feel free to say hey. maybe we could trade back. if not, you can buy it from me for 40 bucks. id buy my old bike back for 40 bucks. it was way more comfortable than this one."

Latest mabeltalk posts, so you can catch what interests you :-)

Where would I be without you?

Support Wikipedia